Two hours in gym for months can reduce pockets of fat yet it can’t reduce the pesky extra fat on face known as double chin. Most people who are overweight or who were overweight ask the question How To Get Rid Of A Double Chin? Double chin is basically a layer of fat under your face which gives volume to face. Double chin occurs because of the person being overweight or the skin losing elasticity because of age. In case of few unfortunate people it even runs in their genes.
How To Get Rid Of Double Chin requires a person to be well acquainted with both home remedies and also surgical or cosmetic techniques. The home remedies may not give instant effect, yet they are proven to help reduce double chin. These include:
- The head up exercise: exercise is always helpful in reducing and toning skin fat. For double chin fat there is the head up exercise in which the head is to be tilted backwards keeping spine straight for a period of five seconds. This should be repeated in around five to ten times daily.
- Egg white mask: egg whites are proven to have a tightening effect on skin . With a whisk mix together two egg whites with one teaspoon each of honey lemon juice and milk. This mask should be applied on skin everyday for 30 minutes and then should be washed off.
- Chewing gum: the best way to keep exercising the mouth to tone the double chin is to chew a gum. The thing to be kept in mind is that it must be sugar free to reduce any extra calories in body.
- Wheat germ oil: being loaded with vitamin E this oil is a good way to tone and tighten saggy skin under the chin. Every night it should be applied under the chin before going to bed.
- Glycerin: a mask made of glycerin with a half quantity of Epsom salt and few droplets of peppermint oil is best for tightening skin. It is a natural skin tightening treatment.
- Green tea: a cup of green tea should be an essential part of diet if there is a need to lose weight. Double chin is basically a fat layer deposited on the skin. Having green tea once a day can reduce weight because of the amount of anti oxidants in it.
- Cocoa Butter: cocoa butter is a rich butter with various enzymes and pigments that tighten skin. It could be used as a facial mask twice a week for 30 minutes for best results.
- Milk: massaging milk under the chin can reduce the flab of skin under the chin. Massaging this several times a day can effectively reduce double chin and give a soft texture to skin.
Vitamin E: Vitamin E as already said has a genuine tightening effect in skin. Taking supplements of vitamin E can tone skin and reduce double chin.