How To Get Rid Of A Rash
Rash are red bumpy swelling on the parts of skin which is followed by swelling, and itching. Various factors contribute to development of rash. In this piece of write-up, will unveil about How To Get Rid Of A Rash Fast. It is certainly tough on the part of the victim to get rid of the situation. Although there are certain factor that takes the shape of rashes. One of the misconceptions that most of that people believe that rash is cause due to allergy pollens but to your surprise there are myriad other factors that cause skin rashes. There are varieties of factors that are responsible and here we bring you some of the factors other than allergies that lead to skin rashes.
Causes of Rash
- Dyed clothes
- Excessive use of beauty products, soap and detergents.
- Chemicals in latex and rubber
- Rash can also be caused by coming in contact with poisonous plants.
- Medications can also lead to allergies
- Negative allergic reactions can also lead to skin rash
- Negative side effect of medication
- Extreme vulnerability to sunlight
Types of Rashes
- Eczema– It generally occurs in people who are suffering from allergies and eczema. It is itchy, scaly and red in color.
- Psoriasis- It is generally found along the rash and skin. It is scaly and red and it itches a lot.
- Dandruff– It is quite itchy and flaky in nature.
- Bug Bites- They are quite dangerous as they may lead to certain diseases as well.
- Seborrheic dermatitis- It occurs around ears, mouth and nose. Sometimes, it takes place on the scalp as well.
Factors that triggers Rash
- Certain diseases
- Psychological Diseases
- Viral infection
- Anti-bacterial infection
- Mosquitoes bite
- environmental factors
Few preventive measures for Rash:
- Washing the skin- in summer bathing twice and thrice gives a sort of relief to skin and skin problems. It cools down the skin and lets the sweat wash out. Plus it keeps the skin hydrated.
- Applying neem leaves- take some neem leaves and boil it for 20 minutes. Let the solution cool down and using cotton apply the mixture to sensitive areas of the skin or over the body. It prevents the skin from getting infections and other skin disorders
- Keep the skin hydrated- keep the skin moisturized using Vitamin E oil or cod liver oil. Mixing them together would also do wonders on the skin reliving the body of rashes fast.
- Aloe vera gel-using aloe vera gel on the skin or application over rashes areas is another way of getting rid of rashes fast. Rashes get worse when they are justify untreated. Once they are dealt with, itching and irritation lessen
- Avoid creams containing hard chemicals- avoid application of those creams or lotions which have harsh and heavy chemicals in them. This would cause the rashes to worsen.
- Use sanitizers over skin- usage of sanitizers over skin after bathing or twice a day gets rid of rashes fast. Different types of sanitizers are available in the market. The best one is the one which has neem extracts in it. Neem is the best natural and curing solution for not only rashes but for all skin disorders and infections.
- Calamine solution- calamine lotion available in market also comes handy in eradicating the rashes spread over the body.
- Keep clothing lightening- also one of the prime reasons of rashes developing on body is due to tight clothing especially in summer. The skin gets deprived of air and the sweat formed within reacts with the skin causing rashes. So one must try and wear loose clothing in summer.
Before getting to know how to get rid of a rash fast, it is important to identify the cause of a rash. It is after this only that you can choose the best suited treatment for a rash. Moreover, the treatment should suit your skin or else the rash or rashes can worsen.
Few Home Remedies: How to get rid of a rash fast
Apply cold compress or ice wrapped in a towel on the rashes. It is good for relieving burning sensation, swelling, itching and inflammations.
Aloe Vera gel
Aloe Vera gel helps to soothe the skin. It contains vitamin C and E, folic acid and zinc. This gel has anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Apply the gel on the skin rash and leave it overnight.
It is available in the market as a bark extract, leaf extract and in liquid form. It is a great astringent to cure itchy skin rash, eczema and psoriasis. You can directly apply Witch Hazel to the affected area.
Apply baking soda on the affected part of the skin directly. Alternatively, mix two tablespoons of vitamin E oil and one teaspoon of baking soda. You can also add baking soda to the warm water and then take bath with it. It helps to get immediate relief.
In a blender take one tablespoon of olive oil, 15 basil leaves, pepper, 2 garlic cloves and salt. Blend thoroughly. Apply this prepared mixture onto the rashes.
Apply cucumber puree to the affected area directly for about two minutes. Then clean the area with a clean cloth. It helps to lessen the pain and itching.
Calamine lotion is an extremely popular treatment for the skin. It is a mixture of zinc oxide and iron. It is available in different forms like as a cream, an oil based lotion and water based lotion. Apply calamine lotion twice or thrice in a day on the affected skin. It eases the inflammation and cures the rashes at a fast rate.
For immediate relief, apply oatmeal oil on the rash. Another way could be taking a bath with the water mixed with uncooked oatmeal.
How to get rid of a rash fast and that too naturally? People use Neem leaves widely because of its medicinal and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem paste can be applied directly onto the skin. Alternatively, you can use its leaves in bath water. The raw Neem leaves cleanse the body and the skin.
Rashes caused due to insect bites, skin irritation, acne, eczema or rosacea can be reduced if you rub the inside of a banana peel gently on the rash. It has a soothing effect. Moreover, it lessens the discomfort and itching caused by rash.
Quick Tips To Get Rid Of Face Rash
Apart from the allergies the above-mentioned points also contributes to the development of rash on different part of the body. Without further ado, let us quickly uncover home remedies will help you to get rid of the rash on the face. Here we bring you some of the home remedies that will help you in bringing some relief. Here in this piece of write up we will unveil about how you can get rid of the rash your face.
Some quick remedies for face rash
Face rash in indeed very embarrassing and which is why most of the people look out for the remedies that will not only heal the rash but at the same time it gives you instant relief from the rash. To help you we have compiled the list of the home remedies that could help you to bring some relive from this trouble some situations.
- If your allergy so due to some allergens then it is advised to take over the counter medicines that are available in the market place.
- Clay based calamine lotion that will provide relief from irritation.
- Olive oil proves to be very effective in healing the rashes in the face.
- Ice compress is one of the easiest way to get rid of the rash and it could be easily used in different sort of rashes.
- Aloe Vera gel has soothing properties therefore aloe vera gel also helps in soothing infection and it provides instant relief.
- Banana peel proves to be very effective in treating certain types of rash.