How To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Your Nose
The open pores on the nose that get filled with dead skin, sebum and skin debris, brings a black dot like structure on the nose, these are called black heads. It could also be called as the initial phase of pimple, and thus it becomes a necessity to remove the blackheads from the skin as soon as possible. They are usually seen right at the tip of your nose and are too prominent to locate spoiling the look of your face, and thus you need to find ways to remove blackheads without causing any further harm to your skin.
Which is a blackhead, know the signs and Symptoms!
Which dark spot is a blackhead and which is otherwise a different sign is very important to find out. You should be sure about what is a blackhead, as only then you would be able to treat it well with the best possible solution. Let’s below read the signs and symptoms.
- Blackhead is the clogged bump caused as a result of blocked hair follicle. The process of oxidation in the chokes results in darker surface.
- Blackheads are not acnes; instead they are the initial phase that may result into acne in future.
- While you rub your finger on the blackheads, you would notice a bump that could be called as an obstacle on your smooth and silky skin.
The Best and the Most Effective Treatment for Blackheads, Home Remedies!
Though there is no treatment that could claim a 100% result in getting rid of the blackheads, but home remedies have proved to be of great help. Home remedies have led to efficient result that is quick and affordable. Let’s below find out what’s in your kitchen to get rid of blackheads on your nose.
- Egg white– one of the most effective solution is using egg white, the procedure would require egg white and a face tissue.
- Apply egg white on the tip of your nose where you find the blackheads to exist.
- Paste the facial tissue over the egg white application and let it dry
- Apply the solution once again over the paper, and let it dry. Repeat it for the third time as well
- After the egg solution is dry, remove the tissue mask and get rid of the further residue. Apply moisturizer to complete the process.
- Honey and cinnamon– another effective combination is cinnamon and honey that possess the anti-bacterial properties to make your skin stay clean and healthy. Take a look at the procedure to be followed.
- Mix cinnamon power with honey to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected areas, and let the layer get dry.
- Repeat the application for a second time as well.
- Remove the mask and wash with clean water. Apply moisturizer to complete the process.
- Baking soda and water– one of the magical solutions for various skin related issues is the combination of baking soda and water. Take a look at the procedure.
- Mix baking soda and water to form a thick paste.
- Apply on paste on the affected area and massage it in circular motions.
- Let it stay for 10-15 minutes, and don’t overdo it.
- Wash with plain water, and apply moisturiser to complete the process.