Bloating is the condition of inflation and swollen air in the intestines. Most people ask this question How To Get Rid Of Bloating Fast because this condition is both humiliating and uncomfortable. It is caused by the buildup of air in the stomach or intestines because of the breakdown of food.
Causes of bloating –
Bloating happens due to various reasons:
- Eating food high in fats
- Intake of carbonated drinks
- Quick intake of food
- Drinking by making use of a straw
- Chewing gums and sucking candies
- Infection or disease in the gastrointestinal tract
- Intake of food like cauliflower, beans, sugary acids, onions, milk products and while grain foods.
- Irritable syndrome of bowels
Treatment options –
How To Get Rid Of Bloating Fast requires certain changes in lifestyle and using home remedies. The various home remedies include:
- Avoid foods with high fat content: fat content and sugary acids keep the digestion slow thereby the food being in the intestine for a large amount of time.
- Exercise: half an hour of exercise and stretching make the body healthy alongside aiding digestion. Thus it reduces the swollen air in stomach
- Drink tea with peppermint or chamomile: both peppermint and chamomile have properties which aid digestion and removal of gas and intestinal pain. It is readily available in the market.
- Try ginger root tea: ginger possesses properties which ease digestive pain and helps in reducing bloating.
- Avoid foods that affect: as mentioned earlier milk products, cauliflower, beans and many leafy vegetables create bloating and pain. Thus it is useful to avoid them and rely on other foods.
- Walk it away: a walk after food can reduce any pain and help in digestion of food thereby it is strongly recommended to incorporate walk into your routine.
- Don’t hush with food: when a person rushes on food it does not digest properly making it ferment in stomach causing bloating and pain.
- Drink lemon water: warm water with lemon content can help reduce pain and gas in stomach. Being a citrus fruit it helps in getting rid of bloating fast.
- Reduce fibrous foods: fiber is often said to be useful for digestion. But in recurrent cases of bloating, the intake should be limited as it causes bloating.
As a result, it is seen that bloating is not much a serious issue yet it can become serious if it is followed by:
- Severe pain in stomach
- pain in chest
- Blood in stools
- Consistent loss or gain in weight
In such cases, a doctor should be contacted immediately. There could be infection in intestines or even some form of cancer. There are also various over the counter medications available for bloating. These include medicines with simethicone which helps in the breakage of gas bubbles.