How to Get Rid of Diarrhea Fast
Have you ever come across a situation when you are almost ready to give an important presentation and suddenly you feel painful cramps in your stomach? If yes then it’s the time that you should take your problem seriously as you might be suffering from Diarrhea. Someone has rightly said that prevention is better than cure so if you are occasionally suffering from diarrhea then you must try home remedies but if it’s you are permanently suffering from this disease dilemma then you certainly need to opt for the best options to get rid of diarrhea fast. Be it dietary or pharmaceutical method you need to quickly re-hydrate your body because diarrhea can severely rob your body of fluids.
Say no to caffeine
If you have a sweet tooth and if you are a coffee lover then you certainly have to say no to chocolate and coffee because while suffering from diarrhea caffeine can cause swear stomach aches and gastric problems.
Take light diets
In order to get rid of diarrhea fast, for at least a month you should put yourself on a light diet schedule. Try taking food which is high on fiber so that you should easily digest the food and do not suffer from gastric problems.
Say no to anti-inflammatory drugs
The most important thing you need to take care of while suffering from diarrhea is that you should never take anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen because all these painkillers have a tendency of causing swear stomach irritation which can worsen your situation.
Take meals in smaller portions
Try taking your daily meal into 5-6 small portions mini snack meals because eating heavy meals can cause stomach ache. With this also keep in mind to consume 2- 3 liters water slowly at some regular intervals so that your body remains hydrated.
Home remedies for Water Retention
- Herbal teas are considered as the most excellent natural home remedies for Water Retention. For ten minutes boil Parsley tea prepared by steeping two teaspoons of dried parsley leaves to reduce water retention.
- Start eating bananas, raisins, asparagus, cabbage and other potassium rich foods.
- For water retention in legs, massage the affected area with necessary oils such as rosemary, lavender, grapefruit, lemon, juniper etc.
- Consume cranberry juice to cure kidney problems.
- Make use of Dandelion, fennel, yarrow, chamomile, burdock and other such herbs with diuretic properties.
- If you feel nausea during diarrhea then sucking some ice cubes can certainly help you to get rid of diarrhea fast.
- Do daily work out Exercising to get rid of Water Retention by strengthening the circulatory system.
- If you are allergic to lactose intolerant, then avoid dairy products, too.
- Stay away from fat or grease food.
- Try drinking ginger juice at least three times a day because ginger is supposed to be one of the best home remedy to overcome the painful condition of diarrhea in a much faster way.