Freckles are basically spots on skin which appear brown and flat. Most people with a fair complexion ask the question How To Get Rid Of Freckles Fast. As per scientific research it is proven that freckles symbolize damage. They are mostly caused by three basic reasons:
- Imbalance in hormonal system
Most people experience them due to sunlight and its exposure. Advancements in technology and cosmetic surgeries have various ways to remove freckles. Yet these methods may have side effects and are much expensive. Freckles are observed as spots which reduce beauty and thus most people have the query How To Get Rid Of Freckles Naturally. With exposure to sunlight these spots darken and become more visible.
The natural treatments for freckles are numerous. They just require a little time and care. These are:
- Papaya: papaya contains an enzyme which lowers the appearance of freckles. Its best apply papaya juice on face with cotton pads and after ten minutes it should be washed off.
- Lemon: lemon juice has skin bleaching properties which can reduce the appearance of freckles. For best results it should be applied on skin daily and then washed away after 10-15 minutes.
- Onion: having a concentration of sulphur in high quantity onion juice is best for lightening freckles. Daily the onion juice with teaspoon vinegar should be applied on skin.
- Yoghurt or sour cream: both yoghurt and sour cream contain lactic acid. This is scientifically proven to reduce the appearance of freckles. It should be applied daily and then should be removed with a soft tissue followed by application of moisturizer. Best for the people with sensitivity.
- Honey: it is best to apply honey as a mask or mixed in hot water. It moisturizes and nourishes skin with its pigments reducing the visibility of freckles.
- Castor oil: application of this oil every day before sleeping gently removes freckles lightening their visibility.
- Turmeric and sesame paste: both the ingredients have a good quantity of skin lightening enzymes. Combining the same quantity of both sesame seeds and turmeric with water can lighten and brighten skin.
- Horseradish: this vegetable contains a good amount of vitamin c. Applying the juice of horseradish on the face daily can reduce the visibility of freckles.
- Eggplants: eggplant contains a large quantity of anti oxidants. Rubbing pieces of eggplant on the affected freckled skin can reduce the visibility of freckles on skin.
Thus getting rid of freckles is easy if a consistent effort is made to reduce them. The cosmetic methods can also reduce the appearance of freckles. These include
- Laser technology: two lasers can reduce the appearance of freckles
- Cryosurgery: this surgery uses liquid nitrogen for removal of freckles.
- Bleaching creams: there are various creams which contain quantity of hydroquinone. This ingredient can reduce the appearance of freckles.
These were few methods which chemically remove freckles.