Having an oily skin can be a big problem for a person. The worst affect of oiliness is bore by your face. With oily face you appear like you have applied gloss on your face or may appear like that you are sweating. The basic reason behind this oiliness is that you skin produces more oil than needed. Oily face attracts more breakouts and black heads. In most of the cases, it is the result of fluctuating hormones. It’s common in teenagers.
Causes of oily face
Besides having a natural oily skin following can also be reason for it
• Hormonal fluctuation.
• Change in humidity.
• Aggressive scrubbing of face.
• Excessive heat.
• Having a poor diet can also trigger the problem of oily skin. This poor diet includes consumption of loads of red meat, fried food and hydrogenated oil.
• Dirt and pollution.
• Stress and fatigue.
• Diseases like constipation, poor liver functioning also lead to this problem.
• Side effect of oral contraceptives.
Symptoms of oily face
• Enlarged pores.
• Frequent acnes and pimples.
• Feeling heaviness on your face.
• Luster on your face when you touch it.
Treatment for How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On Face
Following things will help you to control oiliness on face or simple steps to how to get rid of oily face
• Stop consumption of oily food.
• Egg white mask-Apply egg white on your face and rinse it after 15 min. This will unclog the pores, tighten the skin and take away all the oiliness.
• Baking soda mask- Add 1 tsp of water in ½ spoon of baking soda, apply it over tour face and rinse it after 15 min. It will give your face a matte finish.
• Toner- Using toner on your face regularly will reduce the oiliness.
• Use mild moisturizer- It’s a misconception that people who have oily face don’t need moisturizer but in reality they need it but just a little to replenish the loss of oil which happened to face while washing. If you don’t apply moisturizer, your face will produce more oil then it requires compensating that loss.
• Protect your skin from heat with oil free sun screens as oily sun screen can increase the oil secretion on face.
• Scrubbing your face twice a week will decrease oil production as it will unclog the pores. While scrubbing keep it in mind that you don’t scrub your face too hard.
How to prevent yourself from oily face –
• Do not wash your face too many times.
• Stay stress free. This is one of the best method to keep yourself away from this problem.
• Drink a lot of water, to ease the elimination of toxins from your body. Toxins build leads to oiliness.
• Wash your hands before touching your face as it will prevent bacterial infection which leads to acne and pimple.