How To Get Rid Of Scabies Fast
Are you feeling itchy and not getting the point of it and feeling there is presence of microscopic insects? In that case don’t afraid because you are in the attack by Sarcoptes Scabiei. Actually attack by the harmful animal is known as Scabies and it makes very irritating marks on your body. Most worst part of this disease it is contagious and spread rapidly into others body. Now How Do You Get Rid of Scabies? If you are looking for the solution of this problem then take a look on the following and get details about the causes and symptoms of it.
Causes of Scabies:
This type of skin problem by this insect can form on everyone’s body. Most common targets of these insects are; children, mothers of young children, residents of nursing homes and sexually active young couples and many others. Main cause of this problem is that; it is contagious and spreads rapidly to others body. Some other common causes of Scabies are;
- Directly skin to skin contact with the affected person.
- Using towel or bedding of same person who have scabies and many others.
Often people have misconception that it can spread out from animal but that is completely wrong. In fact there is not any chance of forming scabies just by touching of handshake, only it can replace to another body if there is skin contact more than minutes. These are the common causes of scabies. Now let’s find the answer of How To Get Rid Of Scabies.
Now let’s check out the common symptoms of scabies. After getting mite or scabies on your body it takes 1 to 4 days to show the common symptoms and for proper symptoms it takes 2 to 6 weeks. Most common symptoms are;
- Small, pus-filled bumps on the body are common symptoms for the infants or for the young children.
- Itching specially at night is the main symptoms of mite.
- Rash or sores are also some prominent symptoms for scabies.
- For severe scabies people can have symptom like crusts on their body. Common areas where mites can be seen are; hands, fingers, arms and many other parts of your body.
If you want to avoid scabies then best tip for you is that choose healthy diet regularly. In addition take sufficient amount of water regularly and always try to keep your body dry and hygienic.
Now come to the point of homes remedies foe scabies. There are different types of home remedies for scabies. Most commons are;
- Apply tea tree oil for scabies. It contains anti-septic and anti parasitic property for this reason it can easily kill the scabies forming insect.
- Neem bath is also helpful for this disease.
- You can apply turmeric and neem paste on the affected areas.
- Above all have proper diet to beat the attack of scabies insect.
There are several medications for scabies. On that list you can apply; permethrin, eurax, sulfur, oral antihistamines and many others.
Homeopathic remedies are; Caustisum, carbo-veg, heper sulph, lycopodium and many other. Applying all those you can easily get solution on How To Get Rid Of Scabies Fast.