How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks on Butt
Stretch marks are visible lines engraved on the skin. These lines are of a color that is comparatively lighter than your skin color and thus are highly visible. Stretch marks make your skin look ugly and they become one of the reasons why people start to feel uncomfortable in their own skin.
Understanding the marks, Signs and Symptoms!
Before opting for a treat you need to understand the marks and the signs that may lead to the stretch marks. The stretch marks, as the name suggests are caused as a result of stretching of the skin which may be resulted as a consequence of sudden weight loss or weight gain. When the skin gets to handle more weight, it gets stretched and the collagen that is supposed to connect the tissues of the skin loses elasticity. This results in stretch marks.
Learn The Sure Shot Treatments How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks on Butt, Home Remedies!
For a toned butt you need to go for the best of the treatments, and for treating the stretch marks nothing is better than a suitable home remedy. So let’s see what all you could try to make your butt look more toned, sexy and in shape:
- Cocoa butter cream– cocoa butter contains properties through which you could easily get rid of stretch marks on your butts. Apply cocoa butter regularly on your butt to see the visible results.
- Aloe Vera treatment– Another effective way to get rid of stretch marks in by using the aloe Vera gel. Make a paste using 1/4th cup of aloe Vera with 10 vitamin E capsules and 5 Vitamin A capsules. Apply this paste on your skin and massage gently until the skin absorbs the gel.
- Sugar paste– mix raw sugar with a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice. Use the mixture to exfoliate the skin and remove the stretch marks. Apply this mixture on your butts 15 minutes before going for shower.
- Potato juice– the potato starch is a great remedy for removing stretch marks. Take a thin potato slice and rub in on you butts on the stretch marks. The starch should be applied on the affected area, and let it dry on the skin. Wash it with lukewarm water after 15 minutes of application.
- Lemon-cucumber combo– Use the lemon and cucumber juice in equal quantities, and apply it on the affected area in circular motions. Let the mixture stay for 10-15 minutes on the affected area and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Egg white– beat the egg white to prepare it for application. Apply the mixture on the affected areas on your butt and let it dry on the skin. Wash with lukewarm water and apply olive oil to moisturize your skin.