Women are consistently battling hair on their body parts whether it is legs, arms or face. Yet facial hair is the most embarrassing signs of personal hygiene. Thus most women ask the question How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair Naturally because artificial methods are much irritating and painful. In order to remove facial hair naturally there are various masks available that can be easily made at home and could be applied.
How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Facial Hair
Hair follicles are made to protect the skin against various reasons. Yet overgrowth can look bad. The texture of hair looks bad on skin and varies from a family to family. There are various ways to remove facial hair. Waxing Skin is a much used option by women. Yet this is a painful method and can result in rashes and redness on face. Many women are also allergic to such treatment.
How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair
The query How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair Naturally thus requires a person to follow any one of these natural remedies:
- Turmeric pack: mixing turmeric with rosewater or milk can reduce the amount of facial hair.
- Sugars lemon pack: a mix of sugar with lemon and its application can weaken the hair follicles. Honey can also be added in the mixture for added impact.
- Besan pack: a paste mix of chickpea flour with milk or water can remove excess hair
- Papaya: raw papaya with a pinch of turmeric can reduce the facial hair in number.
- Egg mask: applying egg and then removing it after it has dried can reduce facial easily.
- Potato juice with moon- daal: this juice has bleaching power. Mixed with overnight soaked moong-dal paste and honey, this can naturally reduce the appearance of facial hair.
- Banana and oatmeal pack: this pack mixed in a paste consistency can exfoliate skin and remove facial hair.
- Intake of spearmint tea: this beverage has anti oxidants and power to stabilize harmonies that cause facial hair growth.
- Intake of food with Phytoestrogens: foods like this also lower the growth of hair by balancing hormones.
How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair Permanently
There are few methods which can remove facial hair permanently. Electrolysis is one such method. In this method hair follicles are exposed to needles passed with current. This method does not let hair grow again in most cases. This method claims to remove hair permanently yet can cause scars if not done properly.
Laser method can also be used. Under this method hair follicles are exposed to a light bean which checks any re-growth of hair. Yet this method can cause swelling and itch. These methods are much costly and could not be afforded by everybody. Also it is never guaranteed that hair will not re-grow.