Teeth are one of the most precious parts of the human body that not only help chew food and make it easier to digest for the digestive system of the body but also enhance facial beauty and give you a smile that can attract anyone.
Yet the fact remains that teeth are highly vulnerable to infections and other dental ailments which, if not attended on time, can cause serious and severe dental pains which are often unbearable.
It is, therefore, essential for you to maintain perfect hygiene in order to protect your teeth from developing dental caries causing dental cavities, Gingivitis, halitosis i.e. bad breath and dental decay leading to tooth loss besides various other problems arising in teeth and gums and oral cavity.
Who can treat dental problems?
Dental problems are treated by dentists who are specialists in various branches of dentistry such as:
- Prosthodontics- specialists in Denture making, Crowns, Bridges, and Dental Implant
- Oral Surgeons- are specialized in surgical procedures like Tooth Extraction, Jaw and Gum surgery
- Maxillo- Facial Surgeons- help enhance Facial and Smile Makeovers, treat Trauma cases
- Orthodontics – specialists for Dental Alignment using Braces and Dental Implant
- Endodontics- specialize in Root Canal Treatment as well as Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy and Apicoectomy
- Periodontics- for ailments arising due to Gums like Gingivitis, Gum Ulcer, and Periodontitis (caused due to untreated Gingivitis and ongoing chemical reactions leading to damage to gums and bone structure)
- Pedodontics -are the specialists for dental treatment for kids.
There are many good, efficient dentists in Bundoora to provide you with the best and skillful dental treatment at a reasonable cost.
The most common dental procedures
The best dentist Bundoora provides a vast variety of treatments that usually do not require much surgery such as filling cavities, Bonding, Scaling and Whitening of teeth, applying Sealants to guard against decay-causing bacteria, fixing Veneers to repair chipped, decayed teeth, and also close the gap between teeth besides hiding stain teeth.
In addition, non-surgical dental treatment procedures like applying Braces for alignment of teeth and eliminating bite-related problems like including underbite, overbite or cheek bite, etc. are also performed in highly advanced dental clinics like Our Dental Clinic in Bundoora.
However, when it comes to dental surgery, dentist Bundoora is equipped to perform surgical procedures such as:
- Root Canal and other Dental procedures including Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy and Apicoectomy
- Filling of cavities
- Impacted Wisdom tooth extraction
- Denture- Partial or Complete
- Crowns i.e. caps and Bridges for fixed prosthesis between two or more crowns
- Dental Implant
- Implant-Supported Prosthesis
- Gum Surgery like Gingivectomy and Gingivoplasty
- Sleep Apnea
- Accelerated orthodontics for proper jaw alignment and straightening crooked or crowded teeth
- Fiberotomy – to help remove the fibers around a tooth and prevent its relapse
However, efficient dentist Bundoora also performs Maxillo-Facial surgical procedures like a Smile makeover, Reconstructive dental surgery for Knocked-out, missing or damaged teeth, facial injuries, and correct jaw joint i.e. Temporo-Mandibular Joint.
Should you require any type of dental treatment, the dentist Bundoora at Our Dental Clinic can provide you with the best yet an economical dental treatment. Our Dental Clinic in Bundoora is equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure to offer the best dental treatments.